Tuesday 3 June 2014

My Friends

As you probably know i have friends i know that seems soo unusual to see me have friends but i do and this is going to be about my friends comment what your friends are like and who knows maybe me and the person on the other side of the computer can become bffs.

My first friend is OMG!Fashion1 she is Epic her blog is mostly about fashion and buety so go check her out!! We normally hang out alot and eat as eating is fun and as you might know she is coming to my birthday sleepover 21st June!!! Vids will be posted on both blogs as we are both gonna be in it...

Next is my friend Josh Thomas he does not have a blog but he has kik and intagram his insatgram name is Josh.45 and his intagram name is sickbrav Josh is the kind of funny friend everyone has and he always has something to say...


Chloe is the friend that is always laughing i swear when she dies in her coffin you will hear laughing lol her instagram name is _chloe_mack_ But i love her anyway lol!!


RandomBlogger xx

No comments:

Post a Comment